I am extremely happy with the teeth whitening; I am smiling in every mirror. Feel reassured and looked after by Mr. Pong.
Mr. M. H
I am very happy with my whiter teeth and I would recommend Mr. Pong for his support and help which was very good
Mrs. P. K
Everyone has commented how nice my teeth look. Compared to a traditional denture this is fantastic. I am very happy and Mr. Pong is very gentle, didn't hurt once.
Ms. N. T
No one would know that this is a denture. The Valplast Denture looks as nature (exact colour match) as adjacent teeth. I would definitely recommend Mr. Pong.
Mrs. S. R
Mrs. A. T
I have spent many years with a mis-formed front tooth, which I have never been happy with until I chose this Valplast Flexible Denture. I am thrilled with it. Wish I had been brave enough to have it fitted years ago!
After the bone and gum had healed after my implant, Mr. Pong meticulously fitted me with a matching tooth, which looked very much like a natural one. I am very satisfied with the outcome and the cost is really worth it.
Dr. K. C
Dear Mr Pong - I have been coming to you for many years. You are very kind, considerate and helpful. I have every confidence in you and all your staff.
Mrs. F. H
Dear Mr. Pong - I would like to express my satisfaction on the excellent work you have carried out on the bridging of my teeth. Many thanks for the good quality of service I have received over the years.
Mrs. M. T
Thank you for the amazing job you did of my daughter's front tooth. Two days before her Year 11 school prom you fitted a crown, which gave her a perfect smile once again.
Mrs. S. E
I have been a patient of Mr. Pong for many years and have complete confidence in him. He is professional but also considerate of his patients' needs. I have no hesitation in recommending him for all dental treatment.
Mr. B. D
Complaints Handling Policy
At Firwood Dental Practice we take complaints very seriously and try to ensure that all our patients are pleased with their experience of our service. When patients complain, they are dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. This procedure is based on these objectives.
Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would want our complaint about a service to be handled. We learn from every mistake that we make and we respond to customers' concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
1. The person responsible with dealing with any complaint about the service, which we provide, is Mrs Joanna Carpenter-Davison, our complaints officer.
2. If a patient complains on the telephone or at the reception desk, we will listen to their complaint and offer to refer them to the complaints officer immediately. If the complaints officer is not available at the time then the patient will be told when they will be able to talk to the dentist and arrangements will be made for this to happen. The member of staff will take brief details of the complaint and pass them on. If we cannot arrange this within a reasonable period or if the patient does not wish to wait to discuss the matter, arrangements will be made for someone else to deal with the complain.
3. If the patient complains in writing the letter or email will be passed on immediately to the complaints officer.
4. If a complaint is about any aspect of clinical care or associated charges it will normally be referred to the dentist, Mr Pong, unless the patient does not want this to happen.
5. We will acknowledge the patients' complaint in writing and enclose a copy of this code of practice as soon as possible, normally within 3 practice working days.
6. We will seek to investigate the complaint within 10 practice working days of receipt to give an explanation of the circumstances, which lead to the complaint. If patient does not wish to meet us then we will attempt to talk to them on the telephone. If we are unable to investigate the complaint 10 practice working days, we will notify the patient giving reasons for the delay and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed.
7. We will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing immediately after completing our investigation.
8. Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received.
9. If patients are not satisfied with the result of our procedure, then a complaint may be made to:
General Dental Council, 37 Wimpole Street, London. W1G 8DQ
Dental Complaints Service, The Lansdowne Building, 2 Lansdowne Road, Croydon CR9 2ER (Telephone: 08456 120 540) for complaints about private treatments.
Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London SW1P 4QP (Telephone: 0300 311 2233) for complaints about NHS treatments.